Tim Gielen: Monopoly - Who owns the world?
Excellent documentary by Tim Gielen:
People are slow to wake up because the way the world actually works is directly opposite to what we're told.
- Covid is a bioweapon developed in the US and completed in China.
- The vaccines are a bioweapon too. US Department of Defense secures truck crashes involving Moderna.
- The pandemic is planned and its purpose is to inject everyone with this unknown substance.
- Hospitals don't heal, instead they are death camps to drive up pandemic numbers.
- Reliance on doctors kills, the only true healer is you.
- Germ theory is false, in fact terrain theory is true.
- Vaccines were always harmful. They cause SIDS, autism, cancers, auto-immune conditions and so forth.
- They do in fact want to microchip us and control us all.
- Elections have been rigged for 20 years or more.
- Climate change is grift, bad science, and a fake problem where the solution is world government.
- 9/11 was planned to consolidate the US Security State and start endless wars.
- Wars in the Middle East were grift and a source of refugees for Europe.
- They actually are trying to replace white people, and are probably trying to kill us off.
- Feminism is not a virtue, in fact it's economic slavery.
- Boundless tolerance is not a virtue, in fact it's cultural genocide.
- All of it actually is a conspiracy of a small elite led by central bankers who can print infinite money.
- They control most governments and large public corporations, including most mass media and big tech.
- The Vatican is now controlled by Marxists and the Pope is in on it, too.
- The Kennedys were killed by predecessors of the people who are doing this to us.
- If you hate Trump, it's caused by media and peer pressure, including hoaxes which are all untrue.
- Those most educated are the stupidest because they swallowed all the lies about what's true.
In the words of CIA Director William Casey, circa February 1981:
We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.
Tim Gielen covers a small part of this, but a very important part: